My Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reading is good and fun

1) The school gets the pupils to read every morning so that we can improve their knowledge and languages.
2) I like it because I do not have much time to read story books and magazines after school.
3) I like reading because I can learn interesting things and read humorous stories from books.
4) My favourite type of books are story books that contain lots of humour. My favourite magazine is the "Young Scientist".
5) Reading helps me to learn faster in my languages and in my Science.
6) Our teacher can bring us to the library to borrow more interesting books to read.
7) My favourite book is "The Enormous Crocodile" by Roald Dahl. The characters in this book are very lively and sometimes comical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home