My Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sports day

We had sports day on the 6th of March 2009. It was held at Yio Chu Kang Stadium. My mother drove me and my big sister there. We reached there at 7:15 . When we entered the stadium, we saw many people. Then, we settled down. After that, the teacher announced to the students to go to their houses. We settled down to our house at the grandstand, Ruby. I was sitting next to my big sister. The first event was Athletics. We cheered for Ruby. One of my classmates, Amanda, from sapphire, participated in the race. Later, there were students giving us food and drinks. We were also playing a game on the grandstand. My classmates, from the Green Club were collecting empty plastic bottles and food wrappers. In the end, we sang the National Anthem and we took the bus to school. I felt hot, sweaty , tired and I enjoyed a little on sports day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home